Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lazy or Busy?

I really need to get back to writing. I mean, even my blog is lagging behind, and it only requires a couple paragraphs every week or so. I could use the excuse that I've been so focused on finding a job, and I have, but it's not completely true. I mean, nobody can search for a job 10 or 12 hours a day. There're going to be a few minutes at least here and there.

As for the job hunting, I did get a job back in the same building that I used to work in two years ago. It is part-time right now, but they assure me it will become full-time. I have to say, other than the less money part, part-time is sweeeet. But then again, even more of a guilt trip because I should be using that not-working time each day to revise and write.

The thing is, talking on here usually gets me going again. I don't know why. Sort of self-therapy. I talk to myself, and of course to you, and I get the thoughts out there and that makes them a real thing, a spur, a spiky little monster that will not let up until I get writing again. Sometimes the monsters are good for you. And sometimes you kinda like 'em.

3 comments:

ra!n80^^ cuor3 said...

u r very very funny :)

ra!n80^^ cuor3 said...

u r very very funny :)

ineedtosellascreenplay said...

u r very very kind! thanks for coming by.